A cookie is a little text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its purpose is that the website is able to remember your visit when you navigate through it again. Cookies are used to store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, user account access, etc. The objective of cookies is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any website would be considerably diminished. If you want to get more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete or deactivate them, etc.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Login cookies in order to guarantee comments in the blog are written by humans and not by automatic applications. This way we try to end with spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to make statistics about traffic and the number of visitors to this website. By using this website, you are giving your consent to the information processing about you by Google, so the exercise of any right in this regard should be done through direct communication with Google.
- Social networking websites: Each social networking website uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons similar to “like” or “share.”
Deactivate or delete cookies
At any moment, you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions should be done in different ways depending on the navigator used.
- This website and its legal representatives are not responsible for the content and veracity of privacy policies than third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- In some cases, installing cookies is necessary for the browser to not forget your decision of not accepting them.